In today’s digital world, our image is dependent upon what others see when they see us on the other end of the stream. Propelled by the pandemic, video conferencing is how we connect with others. Person to person is now face to screen.
GLP introduces Streamer, a compact, flexible, LED light source that transforms your image with professional, studio lighting. Streamer is designed exclusively for professionals who value projecting a professional image.
Out of the box, Streamer is equipped with built-in presets, including standard white color temperature settings, so you instantly look great for your live or recorded video streams, conference calls, or other video based presentations. You can also adjust the color temperature values to ensure your image represent the highest level of professionalism.
- Bright Output 392Lux @ 18” (0.5M)
- Variable warm to cool color temperature control (1,900 – 5,600 K)
- Black powder coated aluminum metal housing
- Adjustable smooth linear dimming control 0 – 100% with bright even output
- 90+ CRI for beautiful output for all different types of skintones
- Create custom presets easily and remotely
- Internet based remote control of Streamer
- Versatile accessories equip adaptability for use to any surface
- Adjustable height 12” Tripod with pivoting ball-joint head
For those who want complete control of their image, the Streamerapp provides four variant lighting levels that enable you to project the exact image you want. Sharpen your features for decisive power, soften them for ultimate persuasion, and other settings in between depending on the image you want to project. In addition, the true color settings enable you to match your skin tone, eye color, and clothing, ensuring that you always look your best.
CRI stands for Color Rendering Index and is a scale from 0-100 that shows the ability of a light source to reveal the colors of objects faithfully. A higher CRI rating means that colors will be much sharper, brighter and more vibrant than light sources with a lower number. With our background in creating theatrical luminaires for Broadway and West End stages, we know a thing or two about CRI and ensuring that your clothes and accessories are seen in the best possible light.
Color temperature is a measured scale of the different shades of white light that can be achieved. Whether it’s the warm glow from a set of candles, through to the cooler white created by the cloud cover on an overcast day; every shade of white light can make you look different. Streamer allows you to set the desired shade of white light that you need to look your best. So no matter what your ambient light situation may be, Streamer will always be there to offer the best white color and intensity to make you look your best.
WHAT´S IN THE BOX
- One Streamer by GLP streaming light
- Tripod with adjustable height
- Gooseneck (12 in / 305 mm)
- Powerful suction cup with pivoting ball joint
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- Protective carry case